Software Enterpreneurship (MA)
The objectives of the educational program in the direction of "Informatics" in the preparation of masters are to prepare a graduate who will have:
1. theoretical, practical and applied knowledge, as well as self-education skills that will allow them to quickly adapt to the constant changes of IT / software technologies;
1.Interdisciplinary skills in several areas such as Software Engineering and IT (Software Engineering), IT Project and Business Process Management (PM), Business Intelligence in the IT Sector (BA).
2. leadership and professional skills that will enable them to create, evaluate, implement and manage innovative IT projects to solve business problems, digitize services, etc. in one or more application areas.
The results of the Study of the Educational program for the preparation of masters in the direction of "Informatics" with the programs:
ISSE: Engineering System Programming Projects;
SWEP: Software Enterpreneurship.
A graduate of the Master's program in Computer Science will be able to:
1. Develop, evaluate, adapt and / or implement creative and innovative IT projects / software processes and tools for developing software systems and products for solving business problems, digitizing services, etc. ISSE & SWEP
2. Creatively lead IT / Business projects with financial, HR and marketing management skills based on ethical and entrepreneurial values. SWEP & ISSE
3. Integrate into a multicultural work environment and collaborate in professional networks. ISSE & SWEP
4. Learn throughout life. ISSE & SWEP
SWEP: Software Enterpreneurship
- Generate a business idea to promote IT projects and select a potentially viable business opportunity.
Information Technology Entrepreneurship
The Information Technology Entrepreneurship Program is a program for future leaders in the largest sectors of the innovation economy. We prepare technological entrepreneurs, managers of high-tech companies and innovation areas of large corporations.
During the training students participate in the development of their own business projects. The graduation work by the student's decision can be carried out in the format of a research project or a startup.
The program promotes the best IT technologies and business practices in almost all promising industries. The educational program not only corresponds to the main trends of education development (promotion of global values, growth of labor and educational mobility, internationalization, automation of routine intellectual operations, individualization of learning the emergence of a new model of knowledge under the influence of ICT), but is also one of them - is the involvement of business in the system of education and science.
The graduates of the program are competent in:
- Assessing the economic and social conditions of doing business;
- applying new methods and tools of project management;
- managing the commercialization of innovative products;
- carrying out strategic planning and building a unified system of documentation management of the organization.