The associate partner of the institute is the West Saxon University of Applied Sciences (Westsächsische Hochschule Zwickau, WHZ).
WHZ is a regional university of applied sciences with their educational and scientific profile focused on technology, economics and quality of life.
- provides support to the activities of the Institute;
- contributes to the implementation of the goals and objectives of the Institute;
- participates in the development of academic programs, as well as in research, in the organization of the educational process;
- conducts training and professional development of the teaching staff and other employees of the Institute;
- participates in the organization of international academic exchange programs